Coronavirus Statement: 8.06.20
The safety and security of our customers as well as the team that help operate our venues has always been at the forefront of everything we do. We have been working hard to find a safe way to start welcoming you back to OhSo Social again – whilst remaining in line with government advice.
You may have noticed that OhSo is now open for takeaway on Brighton beach. For the time being we will not be offering our Eat In service.
It’s really important to us that we offer a safe environment for both our customers and our staff. To make sure that’s the case, we’ve doubled our efforts around hygiene and safety with COVID 19 in mind:
– Before every shift begins we’re ensuring with staff to make sure they feel fit and well.
– We’re keeping reduced numbers of our teams in the venue to make sure they can stay 2m apart where possible.
– We’ve equipped our managers with hand-held temperature guns, to record staff temperatures throughout operating shifts.
– We’ll be reducing our opening hours and our menu.
– We’re only taking card payments to reduce the chances of infection spreading from the outside.
– We’re increasing our daily hygiene routines with a deep clean every day and have hand sanitiser available to both members of the public and our teams.
– Face coverings are available for our staff who wish to wear them (they’re not those needed by NHS or healthcare professionals).
– Our toilets remain closed (the nearest ones are a couple of hundred metres walk down the prom).
Daisy Boyce, Operations Manager